Thursday, April 3, 2014

I haven't posted in a while things have been really busy.  I finally opened my ETSY SHOP!!! YEAH!  Please check me out at
www.etsy.com/shop/petiteinspiraion !!!!!  

I am so excited to have the shop up and running.  I have accomplished another first tonight... I have entered the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog challenge.  At least I hope so...I am not sure I have entered correctly but at least I tried.  I am #106!!! Please check me out and write some comments...I love feedback!  You can see the challenge entries at www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge

Here is a look at my Birthday Card entry:

For this card I used some Distressed paints (Tim Holtz) and then I layered in a few stampin' up stamps using black Ranger ink.  I then used some dye cut embellishments, twine and brads to help finish it off!  I hope you like it!  

I was having fun with the colors they looked great together!
More later so keep checking back to see what else is going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment