Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy April vacation!  I love the fact that the snow has melted here and the flowers have just started to pop out!  I am not a winter person even though in Maine the winters are very long!  With that said I have been playing with some cards that remind me of spring and summer!!!  I just created a few different cards using flowers and butterflies.  Here are a couple creations I just came up with over the past week or so...
With this card I wanted to create a 3D look that reminded me of spring!  I used and embossing folder by Sissix and some varied card stock.  I used a stamp set from Stampin' Up and used some watercolor pencils for the flowers.  Then I used some printed card stock for the butterflies!  I love the look.  Its elegant and screams spring!!!

With my second card I wanted a spring look for an Easter card.  With this creation I used some patterned card stock to add some layers and colors, then I embossed a honeycomb pattern on white card stock.  I then added some butterflies made with different patterned card stock and a small chick stamp from Stampin' Up. I love the colors in this card!!!  So happy that the warmer weather is on the way!!!!  

Stay tuned for more of my latest creations!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment